Sunday, 21 August 2011

All Things Cupcake

Hey All! Its Cupcake Carol here - doing my first blog! So be kind!

Obviously to be a Kennedy Cupcake you must love all things 1940's and 1950's but MOST importantly all things CUPCAKE!

I am quite taken with my new Cupcake jammies...


And as Im sure you can imagine us Cupcakes love buying all things Cupcake and love receiving Cupcake gifts!

I even have a small All Things Cupcake Shrine in my bedroom...



Here is a gift purchased for my Mum, again note the Cupcake....


However my most obscure All Things Cupcake object would have to be....


My Cupcake HANDWARMERS!! Thats right, Cupcake Handwarmers! Now you may laugh, but I can asssure you being based in Scotland these work a right treat!

Now can anyone find a more obscure All Things Cupcake object?!?!?!?

Lots of Love with cherries on top!

Cupcake Carol xx


No comments:

Post a Comment